Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We all know that 2008 was not the greatest. Oh, sure, there were bright spots and God did some pretty fantastic things in me and my life, but on the whole, yea, not so much.

I've got plans for 2009. I'm not calling them resolutions, because plans feels so much more tangible to me. I've even made a spreadsheet! I fully intend to post them on here, just like I promised Christina, but not until tomorrow or the next day. I've got a few details on them I want to adjust, plus I need to pray over 1 or 2 of them a little bit more. God and I are still working on them. I do know, however, that 2009 will be a year filled with my sweet sweet savior. I spent too many years not on His path and, well, that blew up in my face. He has plans for me, plans to grow and prosper me, and well, I can't think of anything better than that!

So until then... eat your black eyed peas and cabbage, and know that I love you.

No comments: