Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the ever popular 25 things...

I did this on facebook, but my darling Christina tagged me on blogger, so here it is.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note/post with 25 random things, facts, opinions, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 (or none, because I tagged people on facebook) people to be tagged.

1. I almost never purchase clothing at full price. Even my wedding dress was on sale.
2. I was recently diagnosed with Raging Awesome. Its a daily struggle, but I'm learning to live with it.
3. I want to expand on the tattoos on my back. I don't really want tats anywhere BUT my back though.
4. I hate onions, but I love onion rings. Oh, and Bloomin' Onions.
5. I have more than 100 scars on my body. Some are big and some are barely noticeable.
6. I love giraffes SO MUCH. Seriously. They make me squeal a little. One of the coolest things I have ever done was feeding one in the petting zoo at the state fair in 2007. I was more excited than the little kids!
7. I fart in my sleep. Luckily, they almost never smell. Yes, I've asked.
8. I believe that I was designed by God to be a mom.
9. Being serenaded or watching someone get serenaded makes me excruciatingly uncomfortable.
10. Denver's smile when his eyes are twinkling still gives me butterflies in my stomach. STILL.
11. I. Hate. Mustard.
12. I think Eli Manning is incredibly attractive, even when making stupid faces licking oreos.
13. I'm allergic to Benadryl. Specifically, diphenhydramine. It essentially gives me a bad trip on acid. No over the counter sleep aids for me!
14. I don't really like margaritas. Mostly, its that tequila doesn't really like me. We broke up long before I turned 21.
15. I don't eat ham if I can help it.
16. I love mushrooms. YUM.
17. I LOOOOOOOVE curling. Yea, with the rocks on ice. Its the best.
18. I didn't see legitimate snow (as in more than a half inch or flurries) until I was 18, and it was in DC.
19. Don't let my dead-on Wisconsin accent fool you. I've never been there. In fact, I've only really crossed the Mason-Dixon Line once, and it was to go to Pittsburgh.
20. On my dad's side, I'm related to Harriet Beecher Stowe. On my mom's side, my family owned slaves. Gotta love the American Melting Pot.
21. I know where in Germany most of my family (both sides) came from, over 200 years ago.
22. My last name was originally supposed to be Halle, but the "e" was dropped and my grandfather learned to speak English during WWI. Er war 8 Jahren alt.
23. Michael Jackson music makes me happy every time.
24. I think laughing is the best thing ever, after kissing. Laughing you can do with anyone, though...
25. I grew up believing in Jesus, but I wasn't saved until I was 14. I didn't fully develop my relationship with Christ until I was in my 20's. Now He is my best friend.

2 comments:

daina said...

So, found you on Christina's Blog. you're pretty awesome:) Seriously, love this blog and am now following you. hope you don't mind:)

Suz said...

why thank you! And follow away :-)