Thursday, June 26, 2008

All I need is a miracle...

If anyone has a few days in July (not weekends, thanks to my job) and can go to Dallas and help me put my life in boxes and help me cry, I'd appreciate it.

In one of the most immature moves of our lifetime, Denver chose facebook chat as his means of communication to tell me that I don't care about his needs and wants, he absolutely just does not want to be married and "ITS OVER."

That was followed with a severe panic attack, hysertical crying, and poor mom and Katy trying desperately to calm me down enough to take a double dose of my anti-anxiety pills. Once they kicked in, I took 4 ambien, told God how mad I am at Him, and fell asleep.

"Did it really happen?" *Miranda nods* Maybe one of the girls will crap her pants at the river this weekend and that'll help me feel a little better.

A huge portion of me has just died. We were cleaved together as 1 flesh. And that flesh has been butchered.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh honey, i am so sorry. I know you might not believe me now but there is someone better for you out there. That will treat you with respect and like a princess. If I was going to be home in July, I would come help you, sorry. I love you :hug:

Eryn, Bo, Jackson, Lily, and Josiah said...

I'm so sorry that it has come to this. I know you have been desperately doing everything you can to show Denver Jesus, and he has unfortunately decided to look the other way. I do know that you will come out the other end a stronger woman with stronger faith. A friend of mine in Virginia went through a similar situation a couple of years ago, and if it is any consolation, she is now a very happy woman. I know you don't see that happening for you right now, and I am so sorry that you are experiencing this kind of abandonment and pain. I am going to be out of town for a large portion of July, but when I get back (the 20th), I will see if we can figure out a way to come help you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Kyle, Tiffany, Samantha and Christopher said...

Oh hell no. Did he seriously do that? OVER FACEBOOK CHAT???? I'm so angry for you! I apologize if you need soft spoken words, but what the crap? I think you have every right to be beyond angry, not to mention feeling absolutely broken hearted. Let me know what days you are going to go up and move. I've got a crazy work schedule, but I'll see what I can do. If anything, I'll pray extra hard for you on those days.

Mrs. Montemayor said...

In the words of George Lopez "FTP!" I don't need to tell you that I'll always be there for you, cuz you know that already. Whatever you need me to do is much better to hear. For example, just tell when I should get a shovel and a shot gun. Or, if you want to play nice first, I could get some rope, duct tape, a keg, and a car full of Spaniards (they work for beer) to kidnap and knock some sense into him! I eagerly await your decision with my shovel and beer. LOVE YOU!