Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I think I have a problem.

So, I thought my addiction to diet coke was bad, but I know I can go days without it and it's not that huge of an issue. However, losing my internet on Monday night was the awakening of a different beast. I was MISERABLE. I would walk by the computer and feel this clenching inside of me. I was having withdrawals! Now, if I was smart, or at the very least responsible, I would see that as God showing me that the computer is becoming an idol in my life and make an effort to cut down my usage. Unfortunately, I felt so horribly DISCONNECTED that I don't feel ready for that. Maybe someday.

On a ridiculously adorable note, I was at HEB with my mom on Monday and one of my kiddos came running up to me with a huge grin on her face. Moments like that are totally the blessings of teaching Sunday school with little kids.

1 comment:

Melodie Ann said...

Thanks for being snarky with me tonight. Much needed.

Glad you're back!

P.S. Interesting compliment. But, he does speak the truth. He should have been much nicer to me.